Franklin, Tennessee

I think this is the absolute worst company I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. They used the excuse that I was not due any type of refund or contract termination because we dared to use the timeshare we paid over $46,000 for.

Lie after lie I believed them. Deception after deception, I trusted them. This is the way Bluegreen treats seniors and military members! The maintenance fees not only rise continually, but they also increase exponentially.

This means that it might be $205 this year and $785 next year. Bluegreen says it is in the contract they have the right to raise them in such a manner. Please, find my BBB complaint and the complaints from others before you enter into any contract with the Bluegreen Thugs, they only want your money and you'll get not a thing in return. They target people, seniors, military and those in the field of education!

RUN! Do not buy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: They conned us into this by utter fabrications!.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Cancellation period expires before you gain online access, Exploitation, Lies and fabrications, In perpetuity, Avoidance of accountability.

• Bluegreen Sucks