Bellevue, Washington

We have been Bluegreen members for about a year now. So far we love it! (We have 18,000 pts every other year.)

We had no problems booking at the resorts we want. The condo's and facilities like the pools and the grounds are BEAUTIFUL! The staff bend over backwards to please and are very professional. We would never stay in such luxury if we were not owners. Never had a problem booking the dates we wanted, even in high demand weeks. Other owners we met felt the same way.

Travelers Plus is also awesome! The people in customer service are super helpful. Never heard of a "blackout date" or had any problems will billing. All of the mortgage info is now available online. They also recently added about a dozen more resorts to nextwork with (Select Connections.)

It sounds to me like a lot of these complaints came because of pushy salespeople who hooked prospects into buying something they didn't really want and now they have buyers remorse. There is no excuse for pushy salespeople!

I do think that the resorts are top notch and the system is far more flexible than others we looked at. We had been very happy so far.

Comments

I AM STILL WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU WHO LOVE BLUEGREEN TO BUY MY POINTS.

IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC, & ATTORNEY GENERAL.

BY THE WAY, FOR THE UNHAPPY READERS, THERE WAS A CIVIL SUIT BROUGHT AGAINST THEM , AND IT WAS WON.

HATERS UNITE. IF IT WAS ANY GOOD, PEOPLE WOULD BE CONTACTING US FOR OUR POINTS.

YOUR RIGHT, I HAVE BUYERS REMORSE. NOW HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT.

DO YOU HAPPY OWNERS WANT MORE POINTS? IF YOU ARE SO HAPPY, I WILL SELL YOU MY 8000

FOR A REDUCED PRICE.

BLUE GREEN WILL NOT HELP RESELL. THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ONCE YOU BUY- YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

good on you all at least us happy owners get a say

I am another one of those "Bluegreen workers" Maddawg pity we dont get a paycheck

We are gold members with 36000 points

I completely agree with MadDawg! I also agree with your statement about buyer's remorse! They could have said no, but they did not, and now they are upset when they probably should not have invested in the first place!

I absolutely agree with you. I have been a BlueGreen Owner for 2 years and I have vacationed several times with them.

I ONLY have 5000 pts a year and haven't been denied yet. I have used my points and bonus time several times and have never had one problem at all.

I have to agree with you that the grounds on BlueGreen Resorts are absolutely beautiful. And for the record, I DO NOT work for BlueGreen as some people are saying to the people who have positive outlooks toward BlueGreen.