Panama City, Florida

We bought into BlueGreen in 2006...We were and have been satisfied with what we bought in to...We did not have a bunch of points, and even though we did have high maintenance/Club dues, the Resorts were very satisfying...

Until now, when we signed to update and add more points to our plan...We got home to find paperwork in our mailbox which we found that this sales'man' lied about EVERYTHING....His name was Nelson Stickley---WOW...Did he 'STICK' it to us...!!!! We are well on the way to getting this taken care of, but I wanted to WARN everyone who uses BlueGreen Resorts (St.Augustine Golf Villas) and be watchful that there is a LYING SALES'man'---I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he is a man.....I am so disappointed...He talked a good talk, but ALL were LIES...EVERYTHING was a LIE....EVERYTHING...I will NEVER buy into BLUEGREEN anymore than we have and will definitely spread the word that this 'man' is a LIAR....

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Maybe you're just too *** to know how to use the program. Can't blame one person who your own faults.

Maybe learn a bit and use the program!! You two are a couple of meatballs.

Also I'll let him know this slander and defamation of character is on here... Terrible to do this to someone because you dont know how to work the program.

I find this hard to believe since he's the one that upgraded our package! He's been nothing but helpful with us and our questions. Maybe you just don't know how to use the Bluegreen program...

It's unfortunate that one salesman gives bluegreen a bad name. It's an awesome program