Clinton Township, Michigan

I've been a Bluegreen owner for allmost 5 years and my Mant. fees hae gone up every year.

Last year they went up from $700.00 a year to $1,100.00 a year and this year to $1,230.00 I'm so fed-up with this that I'm going to sell this mess but who would buy it. I haven't been able to get a real answer as to why they go up every year but I'm sure Bluegreen isn't going to change a thing. They just keep goughing us with lame excuses. Pissed off in MI.

Dave C.

Comments

TimeshareAngel

This will never end, let me help. I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares.

The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com. We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

my2jacks

I am so glad I found this site! I thought I was all alone in this Bluegreen nightmare.

I have owned now for 8 years and have upgraded twice adding more points. Always with the promise that it will add extra benefits. Little did I know that some of those benefits would be taken away-(paying with points). And these maintenance fees, what can I say!

Since i went up to the silver level 4 years ago they have more than doubled. And they did that 2 years ago! I have not been able to get into a resort I have wanted in I can't tell you how many years. When I call in I have actually been laughed at and told "oh, you'll never get that!" Again, why I went to silver!!

So, I put the points into exchange company, and still couldn't get anything. So ended up losing alot of points.

I am so unhappy with this whole mess. I have been trying for a year to sell, but who wants it?

How do we contact the people who are having problems with Blue Green regarding Maint. Fees

leroy@leroygsterling.com

diversityisnormal,

Sorry but it is not in your contract how much the points are worth $wise to pay MF . It was a benefit for being silver or gold, this was modified when the othe 2 levels came in around July.

All this is explained on bluegreenonline.com

As with all things benefits change some for the better some for the worse but please remenber that they are given as benefits they are not written into your contract

Join the bluegreen yahoo group and you will learn much more about bluegreen and understand about trust funds, EOY points, new premier benefits and why you no longer can do what you were able to before, why maitnenance fees go up and why it takes more points to pay maitnenance fees now with the premier program.

About 2 1/2 yrs ago we were told that if we increased our points through a revised package we could then apply the points to pay the maintenance fees. We we able to utilize this option once to cover most of the cost of the fees and then simply took a shorter, less expensive trip that year.

However, this year we were notified after WE CALLED that the plan we bought no longer exists and that the mf have gone up. Yes, we can apply our now measly $400. value of an entire year of points to the approx. $1200.

mf bill but that really isn't what we had in mind when we invested more into the Bluegreen Corp. Having NOT BEEN NOTIFIED IN WRITING of the change in our contract, we are considering filing suit and lodging a complaint with the IL attorney general.

I am sure that, after watching the number of clearly middle to lower income families walk into their sales office more than once, that there are many others feeling victimized as much or more than we are. If anyone else in IL is having the same experience or is currently involved in filing suit feel free to contact me online.

We are Sliver menbers 21,000 per year and some how they give them to us every two years now after we went to silver a couple years ago. They changed our plan from 21,000 every year to 42,000 every other year.

We also tried to get it back to the annual points but they can't do that. I could go on & on about trying to talk to Bluegeen but you nor I have the time.

All I can say is someone is telling Porkie Pies

last year my MF went up approx 10-11% + a small SA

This year they have gone up the same with no SA

So infact they are the same as last year

NO WAY did they go up by more than 50% last year

If you read the letter that came with the invoice you will understand why the fees have gone up (the same way as your home MF have gone up)

How many points do you have?

What Trust fund are they in