Bluegreen Resorts - Misleading company

21 of 672 Bluegreen Resorts reviews

My husband and I have been Bluegreen Resort owners for over 10 years and had been satisfied with their service until now.Last December we were in St.

Augustine Florida at the Golf Resort and we were called by their sales staff to come in. Now in the past we had not went but they stated that there were new things that Bluegreen was doing to make it worth us at least listening. Rob was the sales person we spoke with and he let us that if we combined our points that we could use them to help pay our maintenance fees each year. Well when I call Bluegreen to request to use my points towards our fees I was told that I would need to be a Silver member and that it wouldn't help much even if we were Silver members.

We were terribly upset because we felt lied to. The whole reason we considered combining our two contracts was to be able to use the points towards the fees. We were told repeatedly and asked about the points towards fees new offer and we were reassured that it would be great for us to have to benefit. Rob will not return my phone calls and Bluegreen doesn't care because they know we cannot sell the contracts or at least get our money back.

We went from a couple that really enjoyed using Bluegreen to a couple that wishes we had never started to be members. Oh, don't fall for the free gifts that they are giving as a sign up bonus. The free cruise, 4000 additional points, free picture, they are all a big disappointment.

Just like Bluegreen Resorts!!!!If we only trusted our first judgement and not went to the sales office that day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Quality of Accommodation

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That they are not holding up to they sales peoples statements

Reason of review:
Upgrades And Ownership
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #935392

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bluegreen Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 672 Bluegreen Resorts reviews

Nov 11, 2016 #1239351 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

My wife and I are in the same boat. Moved up to Silver members, and THEN found out our points were worth $.01 each to help offset maintenance fees. We were told that our points would cover the fees, not a fraction of them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.