My husband and I have been Bluegreen Resort owners for over 10 years and had been satisfied with their service until now.Last December we were in St.
Augustine Florida at the Golf Resort and we were called by their sales staff to come in. Now in the past we had not went but they stated that there were new things that Bluegreen was doing to make it worth us at least listening. Rob was the sales person we spoke with and he let us that if we combined our points that we could use them to help pay our maintenance fees each year. Well when I call Bluegreen to request to use my points towards our fees I was told that I would need to be a Silver member and that it wouldn't help much even if we were Silver members.
We were terribly upset because we felt lied to. The whole reason we considered combining our two contracts was to be able to use the points towards the fees. We were told repeatedly and asked about the points towards fees new offer and we were reassured that it would be great for us to have to benefit. Rob will not return my phone calls and Bluegreen doesn't care because they know we cannot sell the contracts or at least get our money back.
We went from a couple that really enjoyed using Bluegreen to a couple that wishes we had never started to be members. Oh, don't fall for the free gifts that they are giving as a sign up bonus. The free cruise, 4000 additional points, free picture, they are all a big disappointment.
Just like Bluegreen Resorts!!!!If we only trusted our first judgement and not went to the sales office that day.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they are not holding up to they sales peoples statements
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."