Las Vegas, Nevada

At the time-share meeting, I asked the representative how many points would be used per night so I could get an idea of the value of the points. He stated that it would be anywhere from 250 to 450 of my points per night.

Then when I later made some phone calls to check into booking, it was anywhere from 1000 to 2000 points/night plus I would still have to pay out-of pocket expenses beyond the points. At the same meeting I expressed concerns about having to pay additional fees when booking and was also told that I could by-pass RCI and not have to pay for their additional fees. Later, when I went to check into what it would take to get a place run directly by Bluegreen Resorts, I was told that I would still have to go through RCI, thereby paying for their services as well. I was also told and was also stated in my in my 'Enhanced/Traveler Agreement' that I could start using my benefits at the first of the month following my signing up.

When that time came, I called the reservation number given to me and tried to start using my benefits, they told me "no account found", the same thing happened when I tried to register on line; I couldn't do anything.

When I faxed my concerns and wanting to cancel my contract to Bluegreen requesting I be refunded all monies due to misleading/ false information, I never received any response. I wonder if this company is some sort of scam.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Misleading information, Program.

• Timeshares