Hollywood, Florida

I BOUGHT A TIMESHARE THINKING THAT I WILL GET A GOOD DEAL AFTER READING THE CONTRACT THE 6000 POINTS DOES NOT COVER A ONE NIGHT IN A GOOD RESORT. ALSO THE TRAVEL PLUS IS ONLY FOR TWO YEAR- THEY SOLD ME FOR THE LIFE TIME OF THE TIME SHARE I SUBMITTED A CANCELLATION AND DECLINED BECAUSE IS 10 DAY CALENDAR DAYS AND NOT BUSINESS DAYS YOU ACTUALLY GET 5 DAYS TO CANCEL THERE ARE MAINTENANCE FEES TAXES AND MEMBERSHIP FEES AND IT IS ONLY AN ILLUSION BECAUSE THE PROPERTY IS NEVER YOURS bUY A PIECE OF LAND - DO NOT GET INTO THIS BUYING IS FOR LIFE AND COSTLY ONE.

Comments

scarlettt2014

" THE 6000 POINTS DOES NOT COVER A ONE NIGHT IN A GOOD RESORT. " You obviously haven't a clue.....You can get a full lovely week, at many resorts for $6,000 points or less!

I hate it when people make totally false statements. I love my Bluegreen, and it's because of posts like yours, that I get online and tell the truth.

well said John

You can get at least 2 vacations a year with your 3000 point hot weeks plus you only pay $59 a year to keep travelers plus. Did you not pay attention fo what you were signing? It is all in black and white.

scarlettt2014
@John Ogle

Have to feel sorry for people who don't take the time to learn what they chose to purchase, John.