S944 Christmas Mountain Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA

My husband and I were supposed to go to Mexico and had to cancel last minute due to finding out I am pregnant. Went to local Bass Pro and the BlueGreen vacation company talked to us about local resorts that we could go to starting as early as the next day.

We asked what amenities would be at each of the resorts; we were told all resorts have indoor/outdoor heated pools, restaurants/bars, massage therapy, fishing on site and a few more things. We purchased a 7 night package for $699 and were told to book as soon as we left. As soon as we walked out of Bass Pro, I called them to book our vacation. I was then met with a VERY rude gentlemen named Omar who told me that there was not any availability at ANY of the resorts.

Im frustrated at this point, but what really sends me over the edge is when he tells me "NExt time you want to book a vacation you should plan in advance and call sooner!" REALLY?! Are you kidding me? I know how to plan a vacation. Anyway, my husband is hot and goes back to Bass Pro and surprisingly they helped "fix" the situation.

Got us into a resort at the Wisconsin Dells "Odessy Dells". We drive 8 hours to get to this resort and much to our surprise it is NOT a resort more like an larger hotel. This "resort" was not what was described online or in their pamphlets. All the amenities listed are not on this property but their sister resort Christmas Mountain.

I feel like they need to update their information to be described more accurately. The only reason we found out this information is due to the 4 & 1/2 hour presentation to buy into their time share. We were told during this time that we could come use these amenities anytime. Well nice to know on our 2nd day out of 4.

They did not really seem to care we were lied to at all. Like this is normal practice for them! In short do NOT believe them when they say every resort has all these great amenities.

What a crock! I do not expect everything for nothing, but I do expect to get what I paid for and let me tell you I could have stayed at a nicer HOTEL for cheaper!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Customer service, Salesperson lied, Room quality, Availability.

• Blue green Vacations
  • Scam Vacations

Comments

Your complaint didn't provide the date of your proposed vacation or the specific date you spoke with Omar. Thus, the reader cannot determine whether you or Omar are correct.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews