Swansea, South Carolina
1.7K views 1 comment

We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg.It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service.

I came down here with my mom who had been telling me what a great timeshare this was. We are both disgusted, and it was a quick way to ensure that I will never purchase with blue green, and I will openly share this opinion with anyone who will listen. Upon arrival, we spent an hour of our vacation time cleaning this disgusting place. We have taken numerous photos which will be shared on any review site we can find.

We will also be filing complaints with the BBB. We spoke with two different people at the front desk who did very little to try to help remedy the situation. They finally offered another room, which turned out to be just as filthy. We rejected that offer since we had already spent so much time cleaning the first room.

They did finally send someone to mop the floors, but that didn't solve all the other problems. There are dead bugs in the light fixtures, burned out light bulbs, a broken toilet seat, a torn shower curtain, mold in the bathroom, stains on the carpets, furniture, and curtains, wood rot in bathroom, torn linoleum, holes in the furniture, dust all over, and several outlets that don't work. When we discussed the issues with the front deal clerks, they didn't even have the decency to apologize.

They simply said we would have to take it up with management, but apparently there's no management here today.I recommend everyone avoid this place!

Review about: Mountainloft Resort.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Alan solicitors and chambers
#919540

we are a legal aid based firm and we could help you fight back. send us a mail today on secure.funds@gmail.com