We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg.It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service.
I came down here with my mom who had been telling me what a great timeshare this was. We are both disgusted, and it was a quick way to ensure that I will never purchase with blue green, and I will openly share this opinion with anyone who will listen. Upon arrival, we spent an hour of our vacation time cleaning this disgusting place. We have taken numerous photos which will be shared on any review site we can find.
We will also be filing complaints with the BBB. We spoke with two different people at the front desk who did very little to try to help remedy the situation. They finally offered another room, which turned out to be just as filthy. We rejected that offer since we had already spent so much time cleaning the first room.
They did finally send someone to mop the floors, but that didn't solve all the other problems. There are dead bugs in the light fixtures, burned out light bulbs, a broken toilet seat, a torn shower curtain, mold in the bathroom, stains on the carpets, furniture, and curtains, wood rot in bathroom, torn linoleum, holes in the furniture, dust all over, and several outlets that don't work. When we discussed the issues with the front deal clerks, they didn't even have the decency to apologize.
They simply said we would have to take it up with management, but apparently there's no management here today.I recommend everyone avoid this place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mountainloft Resort
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "Wolverine boot soles came loose hardly worn at all...."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."