We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg.It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service.
I came down here with my mom who had been telling me what a great timeshare this was. We are both disgusted, and it was a quick way to ensure that I will never purchase with blue green, and I will openly share this opinion with anyone who will listen. Upon arrival, we spent an hour of our vacation time cleaning this disgusting place. We have taken numerous photos which will be shared on any review site we can find.
We will also be filing complaints with the BBB. We spoke with two different people at the front desk who did very little to try to help remedy the situation. They finally offered another room, which turned out to be just as filthy. We rejected that offer since we had already spent so much time cleaning the first room.
They did finally send someone to mop the floors, but that didn't solve all the other problems. There are dead bugs in the light fixtures, burned out light bulbs, a broken toilet seat, a torn shower curtain, mold in the bathroom, stains on the carpets, furniture, and curtains, wood rot in bathroom, torn linoleum, holes in the furniture, dust all over, and several outlets that don't work. When we discussed the issues with the front deal clerks, they didn't even have the decency to apologize.
They simply said we would have to take it up with management, but apparently there's no management here today.I recommend everyone avoid this place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mountainloft Resort
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was Issued a reward card through blue green, when used it to purchase the second time it said declined the credit was gone .IT states..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "Bought this chicken from killian rd walmart in columbia sc, horrible service on top of Bloody uncooked chickenNever again and if we would have gotten sick i would have sued..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."