Bluegreen Resorts - Mountainloft is filthy!

We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg.It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service.

I came down here with my mom who had been telling me what a great timeshare this was. We are both disgusted, and it was a quick way to ensure that I will never purchase with blue green, and I will openly share this opinion with anyone who will listen. Upon arrival, we spent an hour of our vacation time cleaning this disgusting place. We have taken numerous photos which will be shared on any review site we can find.

We will also be filing complaints with the BBB. We spoke with two different people at the front desk who did very little to try to help remedy the situation. They finally offered another room, which turned out to be just as filthy. We rejected that offer since we had already spent so much time cleaning the first room.

They did finally send someone to mop the floors, but that didn't solve all the other problems. There are dead bugs in the light fixtures, burned out light bulbs, a broken toilet seat, a torn shower curtain, mold in the bathroom, stains on the carpets, furniture, and curtains, wood rot in bathroom, torn linoleum, holes in the furniture, dust all over, and several outlets that don't work. When we discussed the issues with the front deal clerks, they didn't even have the decency to apologize.

They simply said we would have to take it up with management, but apparently there's no management here today.I recommend everyone avoid this place!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Mountainloft Resort
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #525533

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bluegreen Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 2 No 2
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Alan solicitors and chambers

Dec 22, 2014 #919540

we are a legal aid based firm and we could help you fight back. send us a mail today on

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bluegreen Resorts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bluegreen Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about