All of sudden I get a outstanding amount on my maint.fee and I never saw it coming so now I'm paying this fee.

Haven't had a chance to even use the *** thing all I do is make a payment as soon as can I'm getting rid of this time share never again its BS. I went to Vegas for a simmar about the time share made all sound good but even the lady named Barbara that helped us with the paper work is gone doesn't work there anymore so that tells you something duh!

Richard Flores from Fontana,Ca.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

TimeshareAngel

I want to help.I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares.

The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com. We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in.Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #48245

MF are posted online at the begining of Oct for payment by 15th Nov .

This happens every year at the same time.

Also the MF are mailed by snailmail so that you also get a hard copy.

Once you have paid your MF online you get a confirmation email to say they are waiting bank/credt card, once funds are transfered to BG you get another email to say this has happened.

All this information is on Bluegreenonline.com