My wife and I have owned with Bluegreen for about 6-7 years, and I must say we have been more than pleased.Reservations have never been an issue.

Yes, you may not get your first choice, but being flexible is key. Also, we don't try to book a week at a time, we break our trips up in to long weekends throughout the year, and still we roll points over yearly. We have upgraded once, and agreed to update again, but chnaged our minds after we got home. Well, it just took one phone call and one written statement to cancel the upgrade with no questions asked.

Recently, we had to cancel the day before because I had to have emergency surgery and we were able to reschedule for about a month later with no issues whatsoever. Same resort and everything. The reps we speak with are always very helpful and courteous. I would give my experience with Bluegreen an 8.5 out of 10.

And the only reason I say 8.5 is because the maintenance fees are pretty steep. But you know what? They even let us break those out in to three separate payments to pay it off.

Bluegreen is great!

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

You must be a lawyer

Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights Review from Kingsport, Tennessee Bluegreen Resorts "We were duped into going to a Bluegreen sales seminar after signing up at a Bass Pro Shop. We were promised 2 nights in a hotel for free and..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more