My husband and I are taking my parents to the Christmas Mountain Village in two weeks for the weekend and I am wondering what would happen if we skipped out on the presentation?What would we be charged?

After reading all of the reviews it makes me seriously regret every booking this darn trip in the Bass Pro Shops During Christmas time.

The reviews for the resort itself are terrible and it makes me wonder what the *** I was thinking.I do not want to sit for a long presentation on such a short trip only to be pushed into some sort of timeshare!!

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

miffed I am a gold owner and I do not work for Bluegreen.

how do I know so much about BG .... well very simple I have taken the time to learn how to use what I bought ..... most of which is just common sense when it comes down to it

UK, how do you know so much about Bluegreen if you aren't working for them or you are not an "owner"

I have to smile you all shout scammers when you lot are the biggest scammers out there.

You all scam free or cheap vactions , some of you are good at it some of you get caught out but at the end of the day those of you who take the high morale road are no different from those you call scammers.

No doubt after you cheat a company and get a cheap holiday it makes you feel good but you know that god will forgive you when you go to church on Sunday lol

It is good to have a laugh at you all

If you want a timeshare buy one if you do not then dont go but please dont try to make out yoy are being scammed when you are the ones doing the scamming it just shows how shallow you are .

They will charge you an outrageous cost if you skip out on the presentation, the best way to get the presentation over quick and painless is to tell the rep you really love the program but you have recently filed bankruptcy and you are not allowed to make any purchases. This will get you out of their quickly and no hassles.

One word for bluEgreen SCAMMERS.

*** WITH BLUEGREEN

we did this they did all that was promised,gift cards bass pro,room 2 nights w/water park tickets.presentation was 2 hrs, we did get pushed to buy but i told them just lost my job barely amking it.

no thanks they tried every price arrangement to fit still said No!would do again if i had the time.

Tammy,

You might want to check reviews on Tripadvisor.com Yelp, or other similar web pages.

UK,

A condo unit that sleeps 4 at Wisconsin Dells in the summer was going for $100/night on Hotwire. No vacation club membership, no principal or interest, no maintenance fees, no special assessments. Other pages (TUG, I think) had Christmas Mountain Village one week rental for $500 in summer. A condo in Wisconsin Dells can be had for $50,000 according to realtor.com, and that's full ownership. P&I at today's rates come out to around $180/month (and can be rented for more than $100/night), and the interest and property taxes are tax deductible. Based on these analyses, I see no financial advantage to joining a timeshare company or vacation club. In fact, it makes me rather interested in investing in a condo for rental purposes.

Tammy all I can tell you is that when Bluegreen bought the tower (which use to be the hotel part of the yachtsman resort ) it came with the unsold inventory in the north and south buildings.These units are not part of the vacation club Bg use these for rentals .

Bluegreen do manage the yachtsman resort but would say they do not have much imput in to the state of the units that will be up to the board of the HOA, they are the ones who are responsible to maintain the resort through the fees paid to them by the owners.

How did you manage to use your points ?you are the first I have heard that has a reservation there.

Please tell me about the Yachtsman @ Myrtle Beach SC not the Sea Glass Tower which is AWESOME.I have read bad reviews please confirm that this is not true (old, outdated, dirty carpet & walls, bed soiled) I spent 7000 points and have what they call a cutter room.

PLEASE JUST TELL ME ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE YACTSMAN.THANK YOU!