Gilboa, New York
4.0

We have been Bluegreen members for 4 years. We have stayed at a wide variety of BG resorts from The Manhattan Club in NYC to a"glamping trip" to Shenandoah Crossing in Va ( the Yurt is a hoot!!) to St Pete Beach at the Tradewinds and a condo in AZ.

One thing that was stellar in each of these resorts was the customer service! Also each had their own unique exercise can that we enjoyed. We upgraded to Gold membership 2 years ago and are now enjoying FIVE weeks of vacation to start my husband's retirement! 2 weeks with points, one week b us time, and 2 weeks with RCI certificates at Good Star Resorts for a 7 day stay full a total of $218 and $250 respectively!

We have been careful to do our homework so we understand how to maximize our points but it is not difficult and the BG representatives ( and RCI for Bluegreen who are particularly outstanding ) are ready and willing to help!

I just could not help put in a positive word for Blue Green Resorts! It has been a GREAT experience for us!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

rickcrystalb

If You are not affiliated with Bluegreen in anyway Please enlighten us. Who are you.

I fill you are affiliated with bluegreen in some way.

I have personally been to The Manhattan Club in NYC and to my amazement bluegreen don't even own the building they was only on the 3rd floor of the building. Not much to offer.