Drove 8 hrs to Myrtle Beach.Went to visitor center to confirm everything.

Drove to motel and they had me to arrive 4days earlier. I called the kind lady back at the welcome center and told her of the situation, she said they had made a mistake and booked the wrong dates. Waited 45 min. called back and politely told them to cancel everything and not to contact me whatsoever.

Got a call a week later from blugreen wanting me to reschedule a vacation. Explained to them of what happened and the lady turned it around saying it was my fault that I decided to leave.

I asked for a refund of 199.00 that I had paid and she said that was not going to happen.I told her to keep it that I would tell everyone I know to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction from them and don't look back!!

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

I live in MB and this company is a boiler room type operation, they are very shady and you need to beware. These types of companies have been around resort towns for years, be careful when in MB.

They should have sent you a confirmation letter after you booked your trip. I always take that with me so that there is no question about my vacation. I even call and confirm the day before I leave.