I have had calls from their call center informing me of an unused vacation from 2011.I have informed them that I traveled to their Branson resort in 2008 with my EX husband and HE bought into their time share package but I did not purchase an additional package through them in 2011 because I was a single parent and on a very strict budget.

Today I got another call - granted it has been probably 6 months since the previous call. I informed the gentleman on the other end of the line that I was at work NOT on my lunch and he was disrupting my day. I also refused to give him my CC info for $218 to "reactivate" my package that I had already paid for according to their records. When I said that I wouldn't give any info without talking to my husband first he wanted to have a three way conversation with him.

AGAIN, I informed him that we were both at work.

He persisted with trying the hard sell tactics and I eventually hung up on him.I have contacted corporate offices and asked to be removed from all call lists or I would report to the Iowa Attorney General and BBB for harassment calls.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care.

Reason of review: hard sell tactics when I have been asked to NOT be contacted again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1354331

Perhaps you should go to the Do Not Call Registry and register the number for the call center.If Bluegreen continues to call, the FTC can fine Bluegreen.

Your title states you receive constant calls, yet your complaint states it has been 6 months since the last encounter.This appears to be inconsistent.