621 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL 32176, USA

We bought in Daytona Beach on our honeymoon 28 years ago. What a sucker we were and have been ever since.

The maintenance fees keep going up every year and the property maintenance goes down every year. We have contacted them before but nothing was ever done. I have been trying to get out of my contract with them and contacted a couple of lawyers. They tell me that I don't own anything.

That the deed I have is for time, therefore, I cannot sell it. I want to get out of it so bad and it seems impossible without paying at least $2,000. It should be against the law for them to pressure you into buying something that you can't get out of.

Also, we can never get the size unit we want. All that is ever left are 1 bedrooms so we can't take anybody else but to be honest, as nasty as it was this summer, I wouldn't want to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Daytona Seabreeze Ascend Resort Collection Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I will give my points away for free yes free 10,000 points. The maintenance fee per year is more than I can rent a beautiful place for on my own

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews