Springfield, Missouri

Purchased 6000 bi yearly points from BlueGreen,Wilderness Club @ Big Cedar. To date I have not been able to book any Time in Bluegreen Resorts to fit my plans. Seems I'm always too far in advance or too late. The purchased points will not earn 1 week stay in studio @ home resort. The yearly maintainence fees equal over the price of 1 week @ home resortfor non owner but my ponts won't buy same stay every other year as renewed.

Bluegreen sales representative promised an investment.

Bluegreen Corp Claims they can not purchase points back.

I have recieved nothing but non truth, form letter appoligies and my Name and contact info has been forwarded to a resale company that is probably owned by Bluegreen.

Avoid this company for your own financial well being

Wayne

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TimeshareAngel

6000 points at Big Cedar will never get you there, unless you want a weekend in January! I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares.

The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com. We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

it is an investment but in vaction and memeroies, we have many points never had a problem in getting a ressy (even when we only had 8000 eoy

The Bear and Definately not overpriced are spot on

Definately NOT overpriced!!! Think about all the vacations you can take over a lifetime and what you would spend if you werent a memeber. Either A never take a vacation or B go stay at the motel 6 then and pay per hour!!!

My wife and I purchased 8,000 points in 2000 and have never had any issues reserving a place to stay when we wanted to travel. We have enjoyed ten of their resorts and are always impressed with how clean and new they look as well as the amenities available.