Las Vegas, Nevada
1.1K views
2.2

Approached at Bass Pro Shops for a weekend stay and all you have to do is listen to a presentation. Receive $50 in gift cards, paid $99 to hold my reservation.

Finally made it to LONG presentation in Las Vegas where we were talked to for over 2 hours. Rooms are nice and on the tour they show you a lovely penthouse that would be perfect for Superbowl weekend or a bachelor party. They kept offering lower prices and lower points, finally my husband caved in at $7000, for 6000 biannual points. It's been a year now and I cannot use my 6000 points any where I would like to go.

The penthouse is NEVER available. And I had to pay $35 to get my 3000 point from 2014 to carry over to 2015. Also received a maintenance fee bill based on 6000 points.

I have called them several times and they just don't get it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Cleanliness.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Deception, Lying, Miss leading, Sales.

• Crappy Timeshare

Comments

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #932771

We got the same thing went to Las Vegas got the bi annual 6000 points for 7000.00. Was offered a free weekend trip to New Orleans just to buy another deed for 85.22 a month with 1000 down.

No thanks one is enough guess I'll stick to Groupon, Hotwire, and trivago. I think I will get a better deal.