8801 Collins Ave, Surfside, FL 33154, USA
1.8

Was sold “on resort stay” salesman in Bass Pro Tulsa promised I would stay on the Fountain Resort in Orlando, but once I tried to book it, it was off resort and had to pay an upgrade fee of an additional $250 we traveled to Orlando to find I had to pay a presentation fee of $47 on check in, making our total cost $597 which would be closer to a discounted rate then the “FREE” trip it was sold as and still had to give them close to 3 hrs of our trip. I can almost except this if I hadn’t had this discussion at the Bass Pro, where he promised me it was only $250 for the 5 nights and I would receive a $100 gift certificate after the presentation, which we did not receive!

Further more, during the presentation we tried to have an open mind and even tried to test the proposed package by selecting two locations that the wife and I would like to visit, both locations are listed as a Blugreen site, but neither location were available, we tried dates ranging over a year, NO could not book our stay in front of the salesmen! Not sure what they are selling for $45,000! sure is not the kind of service the wife and I are looking for.

I’m deeply concerned that BassPro Shop is even remotely connected to such a scam! I will shop elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments