Minneapolis, Minnesota

I suspect that Bluegreen Resorts could be reputable, but it does not show with their sales staff at the location I visited. My wife and I went there knowing it was a sales presentation to get a free trip to Las Vegas.

The initial sales presentation interested my wife and I and we probably would have bought a silver membership until we expressed interest in it. First, they wanted us to sign the paperwork on the spot, something I never do, I wanted to get a copy of the contract and have my attorney review it (as I do in all contracts involving that type of money outside of auto purchases), they refused and told me that if I did not purchase that day, I would not be able to for two years. That point my wife and I said fine, that they just lost a sale. At this point we were bombarded by a sales manager and the finance manager about how great this deal was and that we really should buy in, they tried throwing in extra points if we signed that night, etc.

In summary, we finally were able to get out of there and walk away.

We never did get our free Las Vegas stay since we had to stand up and walk out. I have worked commission sales before (for about five years of my life) and would NEVER have treated customers like that, it takes away any credibility that your product has.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Deal.

Comments

The job of the salesman is to sell you. These type of salesmen are skilled at being pushy and will push you until you give in.

If it becomes apparent to the salesman that you are NOT buying, they will then become rude and ignore you. What's funny is just moments before, they are your best friend. I own over 20K points at Blugreen and have for nearly 13 years. Ours are paid for and I have finally mastered how to use the points.

We take 4 vacations a year and utilize our points. You have to stay ontop of your point system and know how it works to take advantage of it.

Well...I discovered the deal with these Bluegreen cheerleaders.

Ever wondered why someone would come to a consumer complaints site and cheer on the bad guys, the rip off artists, scamsters, crooks and thieves (Bluegreen). I just didn't get it...until I did some research. These guys are paid "REPUTATION DEFENDERS". Companies pay these dirt bags to scour the internet and DEFEND thier practices.

Proof: Google the following words "reputation defense".

*** bags working for *** bags.

Shu

Tell me of a company out there that gaurentees you availability. I bet you can't.

Lord *** Your a total pig.

You people are nothing more than septic sauce. Heres a little Bluegreen mantra for you - "Subject to Availability"

*** your a complete *** bag dude. You and the rest of your Bluegreen concubines. God will cast his vengence on you soon enough...you can bank on that pal.

Lord Mankinholes

Shu,

should have read your paper work.

any thing you buy or use has that little statment "all things in life is based on availability --- even the hole in the ground we all end up in lol

Just bought in 3 days ago but my contract states I have 10 days to cancel. Has anyone ever dealt with a cancellation situation within the 10 day cancellation period?

Folks, if you are NOT a Bluegreen employee and are looking for an honest assessment of this company believe this one. Bluegreen is a nest of liars and thieves.

They are out to steal your money and couldn't give two sh$ts less about you or your family.

They only care about getting you to sign their contract so their lawyers can tell you next year "sorry, your contract specifically states 'based on availability'"This is the most unethical and immoral company in existence. I don't understand why the government lets these *** bags continue to operate