Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

bluegreen promotional offer.

we recently purchased a 4 night vacation package with a sales tour required. is this company reputable.

Maggie Grant

According to Bluegreen Resorts reviews posted on Pissed Consumer, the company currently has 2.0 out of 5 stars. The rating presented here is based upon the feedback offered by consumers in 240 different Bluegreen Resorts reviews.

There are 5 issues resolved by the company. Consumers are not satisfied with misleading information, but they like the company options and rooms.

curtphillips

I had a great experience; room, amenities, and golf course.

Show

how do I find out if I'm an owner?

Maggie Grant
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to Bluegreen Resorts Customer Service directly via the Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website. You will find the company phone numbers, email, headquarters address, and their social media.

Please note that Bluegreen Resorts Customer Service is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.

and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

refund

We spent 200$ for a trip but my husband got sick. can we cancel?

Maggie Grant

According to the Bluegreen Resorts cancellation policy, you may cancel and request a refund at any time within thirty days following the date that you purchased your vacation package, and the refund amount will be the purchase price of the vacation package less the retail value of any gift(s) and/or accommodations received.

If you still need any assistance, you may contact Bluegreen Resorts Customer Service by phone at (800) 456-2582 (toll-free) or by email at resorts@bluegreenemail.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Pets

We are getting ready to book a vacation. We would like to know if our let me allowed. It would be 4 days and 3 nights.

Maggie Grant

According to TrpAdvisor, Bluegreen does not allow pets at any of their properties except one in Virginia which is only in the camping part of the resort.

Reservation questions and points

I saved 8,000 points to my bext year when can i use to book

Maggie Grant

The Bluegreen Vacation Reservation Tips state that depending on the type of points you have, there may be limitations on when and how you can use them. Understanding your options helps planning.

The company most common types of points are Annual, Borrowed or Saved Points. Annual and Borrowed points are for use in any season until the end of the use period. When the use period concludes, you can convert them into Saved Points. However, Saved Points can be used only in Red, White or Blue seasons until the end of their use period.

You may check your Points by signing onto bluegreenowner.com and selecting My Points from the My Bluegreen menu. This chart will give you a quick status update on your Points. You will find out how many you have, what type they are, when they expire and your next earn date.

If you’re not familiar with the type of Points you’re trying to use, you can check the season requirements based on the dates and resort you wish to book.

Sale of existing Timeshare

I am experiencing some financial challenges and enquire, how to go about selling my time, and whether you can assist with the sale of same.

Can you respond to the above email address and also to renae_glover@yahoo.com.

Your urgent response is most appreciated.

Maggie Grant

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Bluegreen Resorts Customer Service by phone at (800) 456-2582 (toll-free) or by email at resorts@bluegreenemail.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Questions 6