Bluegreen Resorts - Review about Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights from Kingsport, Tennessee
We were duped into going to a Bluegreen sales seminar after signing up at a Bass Pro Shop.We were promised 2 nights in a hotel for free and were given a Bass Pro gift card.
The hotel they booked us in was a dump and the gift card didnt even work! After telling the sales people at the seminar no for about 4 hours my wife relented and we agreed to purchase a sampler week because of the property they have in Charleston, South Carolina. We were unable to book that property so my wife ended up booking 4 nights at the Harbor Lights property in Myrtle Beach. She had to stay there two nights while trying to make other arrangements.
The sheets were so filthy that her and my kids all slept on top of the beds in their clothes. The shower was so dirty that no one would use it. The person from the desk gave her a key that he said would open any door in the place then followed her to the room which made her extremely uncomfortable. The sales rep at the mandatory meeting was a complete *** and the list goes on.
I would not only not recommend Bluegreen to anyone I will try my best to make sure they dont screw anyone else.I also will never go to Bass Pro Shop again because of their relationship with such an underhanded deceitful company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "Ali Express states on the website that there is BUYER PROTECTION. That is so untrue. We ordered an evening gown that was advertised as a Zuhair Murad Gown..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."