Bluegreen Resorts - Review about Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights from Kingsport, Tennessee

We were duped into going to a Bluegreen sales seminar after signing up at a Bass Pro Shop.We were promised 2 nights in a hotel for free and were given a Bass Pro gift card.

The hotel they booked us in was a dump and the gift card didnt even work! After telling the sales people at the seminar no for about 4 hours my wife relented and we agreed to purchase a sampler week because of the property they have in Charleston, South Carolina. We were unable to book that property so my wife ended up booking 4 nights at the Harbor Lights property in Myrtle Beach. She had to stay there two nights while trying to make other arrangements.

The sheets were so filthy that her and my kids all slept on top of the beds in their clothes. The shower was so dirty that no one would use it. The person from the desk gave her a key that he said would open any door in the place then followed her to the room which made her extremely uncomfortable. The sales rep at the mandatory meeting was a complete *** and the list goes on.

I would not only not recommend Bluegreen to anyone I will try my best to make sure they dont screw anyone else.I also will never go to Bass Pro Shop again because of their relationship with such an underhanded deceitful company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 10 #1156850 New York, New York

Did these people offer free round trip tickets? I was also contacted by American Tours and travel, then they did a switch over to Bluegreen, I asked twice and salesman told me yes free round trip, this was also from a Bass shop near Dallas

0 0 Reply

Mar 31 #1137382

Thanks for sharing. These guys have a lot of people who don't like them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bluegreen Resorts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bluegreen Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about