Bluegreen Resorts - Reward Card Rip Off

277 of 666 Bluegreen Resorts reviews

I was Issued a reward card through blue green, when used it to purchase the second time it said declined the credit was gone .IT states in receipt Do not honor..they have a gimmick no number in the back so you can't call.so i called blue green still waiting.Enclosed you ill find 3 receipts with purchases and balances.i own one car a 2012 avalon i top it with $45.01 leaving a balance of $79.99 I used it again on the 27 of aug for $39.99 i notice the pump stop at $39.99 so I went to KFC to get food it stated Do not honor Declined so what happen to the $40.00 an even number.

This people have a corrupt way of selling vacations shares etc, when we declined to buy ,they treated us nasty and unwelcome, we told them tat what they were offering was something to think about ,they said what was put on the table was now or forget it one we leave the building the offer was no good we couldn't come back for it, they have every customer in cubicles away from other customers on a one by one basis ,so my husband stand up away from the cubicle surveying the panorama our sales rep said "what is he doing I can get in trouble please have him sit down" they don't want you snooping around listening to their tactics.this company should be stop ripping people off of their hard earned money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
277 of 666 Bluegreen Resorts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bluegreen Resorts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bluegreen Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about
×