I was Issued a reward card through blue green, when used it to purchase the second time it said declined the credit was gone .IT states in receipt Do not honor..they have a gimmick no number in the back so you can't call.so i called blue green still waiting.Enclosed you ill find 3 receipts with purchases and balances.i own one car a 2012 avalon i top it with $45.01 leaving a balance of $79.99 I used it again on the 27 of aug for $39.99 i notice the pump stop at $39.99 so I went to KFC to get food it stated Do not honor Declined so what happen to the $40.00 an even number.
This people have a corrupt way of selling vacations shares etc, when we declined to buy ,they treated us nasty and unwelcome, we told them tat what they were offering was something to think about ,they said what was put on the table was now or forget it one we leave the building the offer was no good we couldn't come back for it, they have every customer in cubicles away from other customers on a one by one basis ,so my husband stand up away from the cubicle surveying the panorama our sales rep said "what is he doing I can get in trouble please have him sit down" they don't want you snooping around listening to their tactics.this company should be stop ripping people off of their hard earned money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blue Green Vacation Club Membership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."