We went to see the Jonny Morris Wonders of Life and as soon as we entered we were approached by workers with the utmost fabulous vacation deal. We were there celebrating our 20th anniversary and happy to see such a deal and were taken into the rath of lies.

We paid the $400.00 for 3 nights and 4 day stay. Yes we got the $50 gift card, promised another gift card of $200 after the tour of the facility and then if we book our rooms within $30 days we get another $25 gift card. Seemed to good to be true so we called within 48 hours and cancelled. Then we were told since we were retired we never did qualify and then I asked her if we could be refunded and we were the $350.00 because we already bought fishing items a the Bass Pro shop.

Long story short never were told this was a timeshare, NEVER until I demanded our refund. I lost he respect for the Wonders of Life and Jonny Morris for making such a scam .

If we had been told it was a timeshare up front I get it their sales would decrease but honesty is he best policy . I would never go there again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04.

Comments