2.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact same resorts online at Expedia for about half of what these points cost me.So this tells me that people who actually bought into the timeshare are paying way too much for stays they can find on travel sites.

Also I was told I would only have to attend one additional "sales pitch" meeting just as a "check-up", but every time I booked a trip with these sample points, I was hounded to attend another presentation.If you are tempted to buy into the scheme, at least try the sampler package first to see just what you are getting into, instead of going i full steam ahead at anywhere from 7 to 27k and a lifetime commitment of fees.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. paulnmb is overall dissatisfied with Bluegreen Resorts and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bluegreen resorts vacation package booking at Bluegreen Resorts was overcharge members and sales staff , but reviewer liked nice resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluegreen Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Bluegreen Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments