Bluegreen Resorts - Ripped off by BG vacation club
I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact same resorts online at Expedia for about half of what these points cost me.So this tells me that people who actually bought into the timeshare are paying way too much for stays they can find on travel sites.
Also I was told I would only have to attend one additional "sales pitch" meeting just as a "check-up", but every time I booked a trip with these sample points, I was hounded to attend another presentation.If you are tempted to buy into the scheme, at least try the sampler package first to see just what you are getting into, instead of going i full steam ahead at anywhere from 7 to 27k and a lifetime commitment of fees.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
What I liked
- Nice resorts
What I disliked
- Overcharge members
- Sales staff
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."