I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact same resorts online at Expedia for about half of what these points cost me.So this tells me that people who actually bought into the timeshare are paying way too much for stays they can find on travel sites.
Also I was told I would only have to attend one additional "sales pitch" meeting just as a "check-up", but every time I booked a trip with these sample points, I was hounded to attend another presentation.If you are tempted to buy into the scheme, at least try the sampler package first to see just what you are getting into, instead of going i full steam ahead at anywhere from 7 to 27k and a lifetime commitment of fees.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Nice resorts
What I disliked
- Overcharge members
- Sales staff
You May Also Like
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."