Orlando, Florida

I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact same resorts online at Expedia for about half of what these points cost me.So this tells me that people who actually bought into the timeshare are paying way too much for stays they can find on travel sites.

Also I was told I would only have to attend one additional "sales pitch" meeting just as a "check-up", but every time I booked a trip with these sample points, I was hounded to attend another presentation.If you are tempted to buy into the scheme, at least try the sampler package first to see just what you are getting into, instead of going i full steam ahead at anywhere from 7 to 27k and a lifetime commitment of fees.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Ownership.

I liked: Nice resorts.

I didn't like: Overcharge members, Sales staff.

2.5
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion