Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Everything they tell ypu when you sign up is a lie!First of all we tryed to plan our vacation over 9 months in advance and they told us that resort was booked for the year.

Really come on. Then we went to Myterle Beach our second choice. We were told that our room was right on the beach all the shops and restaurants are in walking distance. Then they asked if we would like to upgrade our room.

We did as we dont go on many vacations and wanted to make the most of it. When we got to our room it was not a beach front room. We were a little over 2 miles from the beach , shops and restaurants. When we talked to the people at bluegreen they told us sorry all are beach front rooms are booked and they could not move us.

I booked this over 5 months in advance , I dont understand how we got moved especially after paying for an update. We asked what they can do for us and they said sorry nothing at this time. Turned out nothing ever. So being a 4 mile round trip to the beach we decided to rent a car.

We ate dinner out then headed back to the room to unpack as the day was almost over. The next morning i wake up to find the coffee maker does not work or the TV! I aclled the front desk and they said they will send up a coffee maker and that there are movies to rent at the office. The coffee maker never came over my 5 day 4 night stay despite 2 more calls to the front desk.

We did rent movies on night and 2 of the 3 we rented were so scratched they dint work. Of course i dint get my money back cause they came from a machine similar to red box.

I am not sure what was worse the letdown of the vacation or the customer service or lack of.STAY AWAY !

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Any owner can make a reservation 11 months out so as you can imagine high peak season gets booked up quickly ......this is the same with hotels as well as timeshare

When offered an upgrade did you not think if all are booked where did this upgrade come from .....is it at the same resort ....you would have had an email confirmation this change and on all reservation that confirmation tells you the type of unit the date how many points and the Resort!!