Indianapolis, Indiana

We are bluegreen owners and we were called at home and told as we had not spoken to anyone in management since we joined that they were interested in getting our opinion as to how we felt about bluegreen.

We naively thought this would be a great opportunity to learn more about how to use our ownership and also let them know that we were not very satisfied.

As I should have expected it turned into nothing more than a high pressure sales tactit to try to sell us an upgrade of our membership.

We were deceived and when we directly asked the salesperson if worked on commission he flatly denied it and insisted that he was there a travel coordinator for us if we bought the upgrade. And this upgrade was bargained priced for today only of course for around $9,000.

He wasted more than an hour and a half of my own, my wife's time and my daughter having to wait for us in the playroom.

It was demeaning, deceptive and I think these type of sales tactics should be into and perhaps a formal complaint should be filed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments