Orlando, Florida

This timeshare has been the worst experience ever. If i could sell it right now I would.

The maintenance fees each year are WAY MORE than they disclosed (more than double). There's never any availability when I want to book a trip. The accomodations are like staying in a Motel 8. They are outdated and cheesy in decor.

Whenever you need help with anything, BLUEGREEN is completely unhelpful.

They are just out for your money and don't care about much other than that.

They could really care less if you're ever able to really use your points and vacation. They will just keep assessing fees and charges for the rest of your life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

nbeachdudes

Hey Amber I hope everyone sees this on Facebook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nbeachdudes

You *** ***u..c..k..s.. at blue green are bottom of the barrel low life go get a real dam job and quit scamming people I'm tired of your c..r..a..p.

You tried to rip me off. steal my money well I told you I'll get even ..

don't mess with me again !! HEY FOLKS I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nbeachdudes

WOO THEY BLOCKED *** ... GOOD TRY A.S....S....HOLE !!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!

OH IS S..T..U..P..I...D A DIRTY WORD

nbeachdudes

Shenandoah Valley ,Virginia SCAM !!!! Was shopping at Bass Pro Shops in Myrtle Beach..

was approached by this Sales Rep, Jon, Number( 117459). Started being nosy pushy ..where you from,on vacation, just visiting b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t .Then he pulls out 25,50,25, Bass Pro Shops cards and says I'll give you all these ,to visit our getaway, I said I ain't interested don't believe in timeshares, waste of money .. He says go anyway for a vacation ... So I sign up Like a *** ..

, made a reservation !! for Shenandoah,Virginia on Feb 16 !!! Today I get a freaken letter telling me I'm going to Tennessee.. Well B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

On you !! I call them up ..Now their telling me there isn't anything available for the 16th!! well I made a reservation ,He says he showing Tennessee !! I said it's wrong !!

he switches me to a female rep . who tells me to hold on while she checks the recording of me making the reservation.. she said they told me I agreed to go to the Smokey Mountains .. I said no !!

That's wrong .. Now I'm ***.k.e.n. pissed off . Credit me I'm canceling ..

You get the freaken run around .. either you credit me or I'm calling my credit card company and I'll get my money back that way !!! I told the girl "Amber" Now I'm going to your website and post a complaint cause I'm pissed off !!! so watch out for these s.c.u.m.b.a.g.s.

!

Sorry for the bad language, but that's how pissed off I am !! I hope this company loses their right to sell anything !!

@nbeachdudes

And furthermore !! If there is a g.o.d.

d.a.m.***.k.e.n. taped phone call I want to hear the .g.o.d..d.a.m. thing !! You p.i.s.s.me the ***u.c..k.

off Got to *** all of you low life scammers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah right Phone call Why sre taping people ??

AFRAID OF BEING sued !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A LAUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nbeachdudes

So... My credit card co called me back ..to investigate this b.u.l.l..c.r.a.p.

Now this amber *** tells them .. Oh we switched it back to the dates I reserved it for they said would that acceptable for you ? I said no, we were supposed to be there tomorrow morning !1 and my wife had reserved these dates on her vacation days .. None called me or e mailed me with this big lie !!

( They are trying to get out of this one) . Hey amber you better go back to grammer school good try !!

go ahead and scam the next person with your c...r..a..p..!!!

@nbeachdudes

This really ticks me off ......; blocking out the word .... j...e....r....k..

!!! Another good try !

@nbeachdudes

I told my friend , he might get scammed by you rat b..a..s..t..a.r.d..s at blue green !! He's waiting for you to try and pull something !!!

@nbeachdudes

MY FRIEND IS WAITING TO GET RIPPED OFF BY YOU ....... GO AHEAD AND TRY IT I'LL BE ON THIS SITE EVERY DAY IM WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nbeachdudes

Just got out of sales rep BS and he was mad that we said no. I told them the numbers didn’t add up.

He left theta lewithout the nice handshake and happy smile. I started reading these reviews after the meeting. I wish I found them before .

The 150 credit card they gave us worked because I own a business that accepts credit cards and I swiped it the same day we got out of that 3 1/2 hour BS SCAM. Keep posting on different sites and maybe call FNN to report this scam.

HEY I GAVE MINE AWAY FREE I MAY HAVE LOST ALMOST 10000 DOLLARS BUT I FEEL FREE AGAIN BY THE TIME YOU WAIT FOR A PLACE YOU WANT TO STAY AND PAY MANTIENCE FEE EVERY YEAR YOU CAN STAY ANYWHERE YOU WANT AND ANY TIME YOU WANT WITH OUT HAVEING IT LIVE AND LEARN IS WHAT I MUST SAY

@jr

I WON ... I GOT MY MONEY BACK !!!!!