11701 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821

SCAM SCAM wasted my time and money and my gas. These people will tell you anything to get your money.

This was a very horrible experience the miscommunication is ridiculous and at the end no one even cares. I wish I could have read a review before even dealing with these people. And the fact that I had to travel here and got ready to due the tour they tell me I don’t qualify for the *** after the fact . People please due your research on Blue Green Vacation ..

Horrible experience and they won’t do anything to fix the problems like other companies will.

SCAM SCAM BE VERY AWARE ‼‼‼‼‼‼ Never again I’m so disappointed . And the girl who registered me in was rude

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Comments

ProbableArmadillo910

I recently had an similar experience with them as well. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them about my refund.

I looked online and found that they have several open class action lawsuits for multiple foul business practices, from unfair charges to forging documents.

So, I'm trying to find others to possibly create a class action lawsuit against them. There are so many people with similar stories and complaints, that it seems feasible to group together against them.