Chandler, Arizona
3.1K views

Received a call from Bluegreen advising I had won a sweepstakes that I entered at the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. I did not enter a Bluegreen sweepstakes at Barrett-Jackson.

The "prize" was two fold ...a Las Vegas vacation AND a cruise on a cruise line of my choice.

A modest $2oo.oo deposit and attendance at their time-share presentation was all that was necessary...with the $200.00 refundable at the time share presentation in the form of a restaurant credit good at over 10,000 restaurants. Suspicious of what sounded too good, I declined the offer...then referenced this web site to see over 50 pages of nothing but negative comments/reviews Attempted to call the Florida phone number and ...no surprise...number is "not in service".I will contact Barrett-Jackson to advise them that their good name is being used in this scam.

Comments

i agree,same here.mall in wausau ,wis.sleazy .who won the SUV,BLUEGREEN? i wish they were black n blue.SLEAZY SCAM.Here is one of their phone numbers they use to pester and steal from victims.561-515-8621.

I had the same thing happen to me and my fiancé... And when I did decline, I was hung up on.. Rude and very unprofessional..

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews