Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I received a phone call that i won a trip just need to pay 50.00 and can book trip to Vegas for 3days 2nights.

Paid 50.00 and scheduled my trip in Sept. read reviews from BBB a few complaints 9 in last 3 yrs so i thought this would be ok and it would be good for myself and husband since we had not had a honeymoon.

Came across this complaint site and my mouth is still hanging open from the complaints filed.

I expect a sales pitch but not at this level.

A firm NO will be our answer to any pitch they offer, we're willing to sit through the pitch inorder to have our first trip and honeymoon in Vegas. I REALLY HOPE WE HAVE A NICE HOTEL.

Comments

I had a wonderful time in Vegas!!!

The presentation was in a group setting and very interactive even funny at times. After the group meeting, we met with individual reps that through their pitch a couple of times but we didn't ***. If it wasn't a immediate push for your money, I would consider purchasing a timeshare but this is something that should be thought about not jumped into.

Hey Happy OWNER...

You got it TWISTED i'm not scamming Bluegreen...from the look of the comments on this site, they're the scammers.

So WHAT i'm using this free vacation...that i won at a Jazz festival...to spend time with my husband. We're not as lucky as some who can spend their money on a wonderful vacation every year. We're a middle class family, living check to check and feel that we deserve this getaway even if we have to sit and listen to a presentation. I'm not knocking Bluegreen cause like someone said before...you get nothing for free. Even if i had the money....TIMESHARES...wouldn't be where i would spend it!!!! :p

Hey Happy OWNER...

So WHAT i'm using this free vacation...that i won...to spend time with my husband. We're not as lucky as some who can spend their money on a wonderful vacation every year. We're a middle class family, living check to check and feel that we deserve this getaway even if we have to sit and listen to a presentation. I'm not knocking Bluegreen cause like someone said before...you get nothing for free. Even if i had the money....TIMESHARES...wouldn't be where i would spend it!!!! :p

Cresco, Pennsylvania, United States #22228

You're getting a free stay in a $300 a night room for free in exchange for a couple hours of your time......why is this a bad thing? why call you names for seeing the big picture? In my opinion it's a smokin deal....

Point Lookout, Missouri, United States #20985

Hey Happy Owner,

How can somebody who is called at their home, told they can get a $49.00 trip to Vegas and only says yes to that answer scamming the people that called??

Your logic is quite incredible. My sense is that you probably own a time share with this group as only somebody who can come up with this type of response would be *** enough to come up with that answer.

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #18034

you are yet another one who is only going because its a cheap holiday.

SHAME ON YOU.

you think Bluegreen will ripp you off when all along you are only going cos its a way to get a honeymoon

whos working the scam

answers on a postcard

ITS YOU DEAR

Richmond, Michigan, United States #15238

Be prepared..seriously..they will make it sound so wonderful! but what you don't realize is the whole time they are sizing you up, to figure out the best way they can get you to sign.

btw they will want a down payment at the time of presentation..I would suggest leaving all of your credit cards at your hotel room, wish I had.