Pinckney, Michigan

Although I have only 8000 points I have have good experiences at the resorts. However I stayed at The Big Cedar Resort in Missouri and decided to just find out what my options were for increasing my points.

I explained that I was not there to buy but just an informational meeting.

The salesman laid out what he thought would be a good strategy for me and I thanked him and went to wrap up the meeting. It was then that he dropped the bomb! He stated that I would "have to sign that I had declined an offer" .

I stated that I had not heard an offer as I was not asking for one at which he tried the strategy of that I must sign as "he would have no record of this meeting". I just laughed at him and left but I can see where somewhere with not much businss savvy could be taken.

Comments

i would sale my 10,000 pt timeshare with additional unused 8500 pts. for half what i paid for it!!!!!!

Dawn K

I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares. The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com.

We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

BUSTED!!!!!!!

Holeinthehead....."you want to add more points join the Bluegreen group on Yahoo, we will tell you the best way to do it"

That Yahoo site is a staging point for a full frontal assault on your personal finances, by Bluegreen pirates.

You are pathtetic! You actually have the gull to complain about that! What were you expecting by going to a presentation?

Smith
#112072

If you want to add more points join the Bluegreen group on Yahoo, we will tell you the best way to do it

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews