Saginaw, Michigan

I have worked for bluegreen for over six years and they treat employees very well. They have a fantastic product.

You can do so many different kinds of vacations through the program some for discounts and some for points. You decide what fits your needs for each individual vacation. No you will not always be happy with absolutely everything that is not realistic with anything in life. You need to know what you own and what it will do for you.

Take the marketing and the sales people out of the equation...are you going on vacation and staying in a hotel? Yea those are always worth the money you pay right? A condo or townhome or cabin are always a little or a ton better regardless of whether or not they are perfect. Is your house in perfect condition all the time?

Or does it seem like there is always some tweaking that needs to be done? Bluegreen does a great job at maintaining the resorts they own outright and do there best at ones where they don't have the final decisions such as club associate resorts. No they are perfect, but they have an awesome product, great locations, and are fair priced considering everything they have to offer. All in all it is worth owning if you vacation.

I am still happy to say I work for bluegreen and they have been wonderful to me for a long time. I booked and stayed at many of their resorts and love them all....

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

I stayed in a wonder bluegreen resort at myrtle beach, Had a wonderful time and the place was awesome. I loved it and if you want to pay me for my comment that will be okay too.

I plan on going again soon. It was beautiful. I felt very comfortable and my kids and family had such a nice time everytime we left to go somewhere we were happy to go back to our room and swim and cook out.

i have recommended this place to all of my friends and family. :) :) :)

I AM SELLING MY WONDERFUL 8,000 POINTS.

REDUCED PRICE

WILL ONE OF YOU HAPPY PEOPLE BY MY POINTS?

8,000 AT A REDUCED $ AMOUNT

Did you know that Bluegreen is getting so much bad press about their high pressure sales methods and their poor customer service that they hired people to write "unsolicited" [read fraudulent] responses, blogs, and even letters to the regional Better Business Bureaus to prop up their failing image? Sad that companies have to be so underhanded to sell a half-baked idea. Buyer beware of Bluegreen.

:upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :eek :eek :eek

And I couldn't be happier. Like you said bad to the bone you are going to have good people and bad people and i think we need to look at it this way....that person that has something negative to say could have also been the root of the problem. you dig!

I don't work there, but love it there, Mr. Owner.

Keep it in mind that there are complaints everywhere. Don't be discouraged.

You have some good people and you have some bad people, but the good always wins over the bad.

I have always been treated with respect while visiting there. My wish was theie command.

It's been over 7 years for me and I feel the same way! I love my job and Bluegreen has been a great company to work for!

#22034

nice to here from a happy employee