249 York St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
2.0

I traveled on December the 27. I asked for a handicapped room and they say it was available.

Since I rescheduled the room was not available anymore but they say it was. When I came to the hotel they say they didn’t have the room. This is what happened when I called customer service. 1.

The lady had me on hold for about 20 minutes, “trying” to find a handicapped room in the area, but there was not any according to her, which was False cause I found several in the area. She said how come I was traveling with 4 people pretending to stay in a handicapped room, she said it was impossible, a handicapped person could only travel with one more person, seriously? So, a handicapped person can’t have kids and stay with them at the same hotel Room? Are you kidding me?

2. I speak English but My native language is Spanish,so I prefer to speak in Spanish, she could not believe how come they let me booked a room at a place where they only speak English, she asked several times if me and my husband speak “perfect” English. She could not understand what I was doing here since I request customer service in Spanish. On the other hand they schedule my presentation at 1:00 pm.

Seroulsly?? I was only staying one day, and I was supposed to spend my day listening to a presentation during winter time when we dont have enough day light? I asked for a change but they didn’t even consider it. They say that if don’t attend I was supposed to pay about 200 hundred dollars.

I ended up canceling everything and going to another hotel! Very disappointing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I just want to warn people about this. The presentations should be in the morning or at least , let the customer decide the time. .

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Unknowledgeable employees.

Comments