Mount Laurel, New Jersey

We attended the seminar and afterwards they took up more than 2hrs of our time with sales pitch after sales pitch. They start hight $21,000 to purchase a timeshare I wore them down all the way to $120.00 down for a sampler vacation then pay the remaining balance later then I walked away they are full of it they will try to play on your emotions the fact that you have kids, getting older etc.

regardless BUYER BEWARE!!!! Once you get the Mastercard and Bass Pro gift card wait 10 min and leave they will waste your time and ringing that bell means nothing most of the people buying are purchasing the cheapest deal trust me no one goes on vacation to put a $1,300 down payment on a timeshare. plus I told them it was added DEBT and this idiot sales rep said it's not debt.

ANYTHING YOU NEED TO GET FINANCED IS DEBT PEOPLE!!! NO TO BLUEGREEN VACATIONS BUT THEY ARE MAKING MONEY BUT IT WONT BE OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Timeshare Selling.

Reason of review: Lied about time.

Comments