Knoxville, Tennessee

our bluegreen is paid for ,i have just had my tenth surgey and can not use the vacation no more i have try to be nice i tried to just give them the title back and they wont take it i mean i,m the one losing the money here the people saying nice thing,s about bluegreen just wait they will get you i have allways paid my bills but i am not going to pay for something i am not using bluegreen did lie to us so just wait till hard times fall on you and even if i was able to go on vaction we could not aford to go because fo the finical mess that bluegreen has gotton us in to they never had a place for us when we wanted it

Comments

cgl2012

I am currently a Bluegreen owner and haven't experienced many problems that I couldn't deal with. I have been looking at buying another bluegreen timeshare without spending a bunch of money, however I don't really trust any of the companies that try to sell them on the internet and would rather buy from an individual as Bluegreen will take care of all the legal transaction without having to pay another broker to do it that asks for a credit card number before you even get a contract of any kind.

Let me know if you want to sell at a reasonable price. Thanks

TimeshareAngel

I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares. The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com.

We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

Darling just put it on ebay and tell them you will pay the closing costs it will then be gone for ever.

You cant blame Bluegreen for the mess you now find yourself in its like buying 3lb of candy from Wal-mart eating it all in one go and being sick them blaiming Wal mart for selling it to you.

darlings I have said it before I never had any problem in getting a reservation