2.0

A friend gave us a stay got the whole sales pitch anywhere you want to go stay whenever you want. Cant believe I gave these joker 22,000 of my hard earned dollars only for them to take an additional 1750.00 out of my account every year for maintenance.

They tell me my maintenance is up because of all the delinquent and no payers of which who can blame them.

You will not find availability ever when and where you want to go. Ridiculous, They say rent it out to cover the rent that is if there was anything to rent when and where someone would want to go we've tried everything and plain and simple blue green sucks, Stay far far away from these master minds they are only here to do you harm.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Options initally.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Program.

• Bue Green

Comments

hello sir, it all depends on who you have as a associate, Bluegreen is a great product it takes allot of time and effort to book your vacation, you have a whole lots of options so you can get to your chosen destination. Please contact me if you need help.connectingvacation@hotmail.com

@LiveHappy

Not sure how long you've been with Bluegreen but I have been with them since 2002 as a silver member. We've tried everything to book out the 3 month period everything we've tried to go whee we want is never available so we've had to settle for what they have.

Maintence fees stared out at 750.0 we now pay 1750.00 a year and get less. They say they had to raise the rates due to all of the delinquencies. This is crazy where else do you pay moe and get less. They are just so full of BS they try to up sell us in the same Bs every time we go.

They are too busy giving away free stays to sell hat they are not taking care of the people who have already paid.

I could go on but it's a waste of time. They have nice assests but waste the opportunity to keep there current people happy by giving product and availability away chasing new money.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews