Springfield, Massachusetts

In Oct of 2012, I contracted with Timeshare Tradeins,LLC, to buy my timeshare unit. Out of a 20 point checklist of necessary documents, the only one that we have been unable to satisfy to complete this long process is the deed, that keeps getting rejected by Bluegreen and its title company, Resort Title Agency in Boca Raton, Fl.

The deed is correctly filed and registered with Barnstable County in Massachusetts, but is not recognized by Resorts Title Agency. BlueGreen says " Pay up another maintenance fee ( over $500) - this will be the 4th year in a row - and it should go through," then it gets blocked again and all 3 companies blame each other. I asked for a hardship voluntary surrender as I am retired with a disabled spouse and no way to travel, or pay their fee any longer. The agent I spoke with was rude and condescending and said just wait for it to go to foreclosure.

this will ruin what credit I do have . So far I have paid over $2000 in fees over 3 years to remain in limbo.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Deceptive sales practices, Having to play the game, Refund was shorted.

Comments