Orlando, Florida

Everyone was super nice until we bought. We found out we were promised things that we couldn't get unless we bought more points a year later.We would get charges I didn't know of on my credit card and when we tried calling we would leave messages but no one would contact us back.

When finally getting a hold of a person they said that they are sorry that we were promised and that there is nothing they can do. I was so upset I was ready to sell

because on the day of buying and being told we can always sell back the points to them another promise that is a lie. I was told that they don't buy back and that I can sell it to a family member or friend and they can do a deed transfer or I can call another company and they will sell it for me but charge lots of fees.

I don't want to do either because I'm not a mean person and I don't wish this burden on my friends, family, or anyone else. Bluegreen should have to buy it back and try to deceive someone else with their lies.

Comments