200 Creekside Rd, Branson, MO 65616, USA
3.0

We attended a presentation at the Falls Village Resort in Branson MO.. Presentation was great - superb even.

however.... When the presentation was over my husband caught my son with something in his pocket, made him return it to the lady in the child care room, and explained we have had a problem with him taking things that don't belong to him. My son became upset and began crying uncontrollably - NO HANDS WERE EVER PUT ON HIM. Someone contacted DHS where we live and reported that my husband slapped my son - which is a lie.

All you would need to do is roll back your property surveillance cameras to see that it never happened. If someone thought there was someone being abused... I understand contacting authorities HOWEVER to straight up lie about my son getting slapped is just flat out wrong and is gross negligence.

I would hope someone would train the person to recognize the difference between a child upset over getting in trouble and one that is suffering abuse. Stayed February 2017, traveled with family

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Employee contacting Child Protective services WITH LIES - rollback your cameras.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Travis and his presentation of the product.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Lack of training on employee and dishonesty.

Comments