Washington, District Of Columbia

I called to get reservations for next year in Oct. or Nov.

at one of two resorts in Gulf Shores. I was told there was nothing open, was referred to RCI. I told her if I go to RCI I have to pay an additional fee. She just kept telling me she has nothing.

Needless to say I called RCI and guess what I got reservation at a BLUEGREEN resort for an additional fee of over $200.00. I'm sure when I mentioned the situation to the person from RCI, he did not mean to slip some info that Bluegreen may have assigned to many books to RCI.. surprise!! Also because you do not sent out new updates in regard to points it takes for reservations, my very old book shows it took 9000 points at this resort, but the RCI person told me it takes 11,000.

I had the points, but it ticks me off at the way you people at Bluegreen handle things.

I am very, very disappointed in you. I believe I should not have to pay an additional fee for this reservation because of your inability to book what was right there in your ability to do..Shame on you and your people doing this...

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments