Hello I purchased a hotel vacation package for 3 night and 4 days and booked for Orlando as my destination. When I purchased the package I was informed that I would be staying at one of our resort location from 12 destinations that you choose from.

When I booked the Orlando trip i confirmed the same our staying at the resort but they contacted me 15 days before my trip and said i would be staying at some partner hotel but still have to go for 2 hr presentation at the resort. When i am attending the presentation for knowing how the resort is and if i stay there to know more about it then only it makes sense for a presentation. I am really unhappy on how this has turned out on our vacation trip and i am asking for my money back on the package that i had bought for the same.

Bluegreen is a big organisation and i dont expect this kind of service. I need my upgrade to the resort without any fees or give my money back Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Comments