Can't pay my maintenance fee with my points, that I was told that the upgrade will let me do this, and now they said that I cant, and that making reservation would be so much easier, still cant get reservation.I am so disappointed in this whole experience, and this company, I will not recommend this company to no one.

Or the time share experience.

After several phone calls, no one has return my calls or emails.I am forced to see a lawyer and my state rep, BBB, and all my vets, this is no way to treat people, taking their hard earned money for broken promises., If I could get all my money back and forget this whole rotten experience, I would, they also told me if I wanted to sale it, that they will do that with this upgrade, another false promise,

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $30000. Workman991 is overall dissatisfied with Bluegreen Resorts. The most disappointing about timeshare at Bluegreen Resorts was misleading information, scam and being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluegreen Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Bluegreen Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments