As soon as you enter the doors to the room elevators there is an undeniable and ever present musty odor.We had to turn on the A/C the second night and all *** broke loose.

Even without the potential mold issue I would not recommend this place to anyone. My visits to the clubhouse were very disappointing. That wonderful list of amenities is purely for show. Examples; the fitness room was like a closet with old equipment.

That would have been alright if there were more that one raggedy leg machine. The playground was the size of two parking spaces, maybe. Finally, I thought we could at least have fun with the billiards table.

Nope.Snooker!

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

#120824

the fountains were gorgous i stayed in the new building where u check in...the amneties sucked total lie but the room/pool amazing....one pool table for a resor that size stupidddd especially with that many teens...there shud be an adult only bar/billards only so the teens dont hog it all night

Lord Mankinholes
Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #112073

read tripadvisor for this resort The Fountains International Drive Orlando and then make up your own mind

Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more