Houston, Texas

This is the first time I will be attending a presentation by Bluegreen and after reading all your comments, I regret agreeing to go on this "cheap" trip to Williamsburg, VA. I got a call a few months ago from them telling me I had won 2 US trips and 1 out of the country for only $500, at the time I thought it was a great deal. I've had so much trouble trying to book my trips. I wanted to take the international trip first and when I spoke with the representative, she said my dates were confirmed and I could buy my plane tickets. I told her I needed confirmation in writing. After bugging her for a whole week, she finally told me that the dates were not confirmed and that I didn't qualify for that particular trip out of the country because I didn't meet the min. age. WHAT? I was never told there was a min. age? I tried to get my $500 back, but they told me I couldn't. So now, I'm planning to at least take advantage of my 2 US trips. My intention is NOT to buy it.....but I'm scared of them intimidating me.....!!! Wish me luck! I will follow up after the trip.

Comments

Piketon, Ohio, United States #13599

DO NOT BUY IT. LISTEN TO THE PRESENTATION AND BE OPEN MINDED BUT....DO NOT BUY IT!