Las Vegas, Nevada

I worked in Vegas office, for 5 months. Only to find out That they LIE, CHEAT and STEAL- They do not tell CUSTOMERS that you must QUALIFY.

This means that YOU MUST make 30k++ with good credit, NO DEBIT. If you do not QUALIFY you MUST pay FULL RATE for your 1 night (80 is the regular rate.) YOU MUST PAY 160. AND MUST LEAVE WITHIN 24 HOURS. It doesn't matter to them that your flight is 3 days away.

YOU are left homeless! Also to QUALIFY they do not tell you that YOU MUST SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFY. The SALES PEOPLE are VERY HARD SELL THEY DO NOT GET PAID IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER 10k. Oh yes they tell YOU have 30 DAYS to say no.

What the DON'T TELL YOU IS THAT 1800 NUMBER will ALWAYS BE BUSY. YOU WILL NEVER GET THRU. As an EMPLOYEE in VEGAS resort, I tried to get thru to help people try and get their money back, I could NOT GET TO ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. They make the Employees work overtime and clock out and work for free.

When I told the Director I was written up for overtime that I was forced to work. They promise a resort stay which means a kitchen; stove full size fridge and you come to Vegas IF YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO ACTUALLY GET A ROOM. You are staying in a HOTEL. NO FRIDGE; NO STOVE; KITCHEN.

Complete scammers. I LEFT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE. Every time I tried to fix the problems I was told to mind my own business that it was a corporate thing that can't be fixed??I am sorry I thought you were in the business of giving a happy experience and giving the customer what they paid for. Well guess what they want your MONEY.

I have SO MANY PEOPLE CALL AND COMPLAIN. I so SORRY I EVERY WORK AT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE. They have RAW sewage in the back of the building. I am turning them into the HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

Our 'OFFICE' was a hotel room with 3 people answering phones and the BOSS put a HOCKEY TABLE IN OUR OFFICE SO HE COULD PLAY while WE WORKED. I HATE THIS PLAYS AND FEEL REALLY BAD FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT LOSES THERE MONEY TO THIS THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Employee of this HORRIBLE COMPANY .

• Travel Horrible