Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

stayed at mountain loft in gatlinburg, tn.worse vacation of our lives.

we stayed 2 nights there, after the 1st night the next day the front desk called and said we had to move to another room. What? we had a baby and tons of baby stuff to move. they stated that they had booked this room for that night.

so we moved to another room. the next day, the front desk called and said we had to yet move to another room. What? another room again?

I went down to the front desk, enough was enough. We decided to check out and just leave and never go back to another Bluegreen resort.

A bunch of incompetent monkeys at the front desk of this particular resort.They were so disorganized it became hilarious.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want nothing from this place. i chock this up as a learning lesson. never ever stay with another bluegreen resort. thank you for teaching us this lesson" as the author lost $850. bvtc5200 is overall dissatisfied with Bluegreen Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluegreen Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Bluegreen Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments