61 Chase Ave, Dennis Port, MA 02639, USA
1.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Came in this Friday to the Soundings.Friday evening we noticed one of our key cards weren't working when we came back from the store.

Thankfully, other people in our party were still in the unit. The next morning we went to the front desk to let them know and they re-keyed the cards. That evening, we came back to the room and neither card worked so we went back to the front desk. They re-keyed the cards again and had one of their guys meet us at our unit.

The locks weren't working. They let us in another unit but all of our clothes, toiletries and food were in the other unit. I called the front desk and the person told me they were doing the best they could and it wasn't their fault because their maintenance guy wasn't answering and they'd try to have it done the next morning.

The way I look at it is that I pay a lot of my hard earned money for maintenance fees every year so something as simple yet important as making sure the door locks work so all of my personal items aren't locked in my room with no access is your responsibility and is your fault if it doesn't work.I definitely won't be returning to this resort in the future.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments