4960 Conference Way N, Boca Raton, FL 33431

So I purchaced a package for my husband and myself from the BassPro shop in Shreveport LA. We were told we could go stay 3 nights and 4 days at a nice resort in Branson MO all for $179, then we recieved a $50 bass pro gift card and would get a $50 MasterCard gift card after we sat through the two hour presentation.

Well after a few days from the purchase, I got online to look up available dates! All that was available was weekdays, which would not work for us. So I wrote them and told them I wanted to cancel and receive my refund. A lady then calls me and tells me that if I wouldn’t cancel, she would refund me $50, give me $100 MasterCard gift card instead of $50 and would fix it so we could go during the weekend!

So I agreed! I called today to book a weekend in May and was told I couldn’t do this nor could I receive a refund! I was livid! I don’t like being lied to and no matter how they try to paint the picture, the fact is they lied!

I do not recommend Bluegreen Vacations to anyone! I totally felt like I was being scammed!

After serveral times being put on hold, and even more ugly words later, I did finally get my refund! These people are nothing but a headache!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments