12400 International Dr S, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
4.6

I went to a meeting that was supposed to take 110 mins of my day, after 3 1/2 hours I agreed to the terms. ( I refused the big deals with the 16% interest rate) They took my credit card and disappeared for 20 mins to check my credit.

I told them I was a diabetic and needed to eat something, and could not stay very much longer. I was taken to the lobby and told they didn't want to sell to me ( though I was paying cash for the points) and I should just leave. My accountant laughed when I told him and said I dodged a bullet. I think he was right after reading all the reviews.

They stated that the hotel I was in was looked at by Disney and that they grabbed it out from under them. That property has been struggling and was almost in foreclosure before this company stepped in. I counted 4 lies in the introduction. If they are going to lie about small things they will lie about everything else.

God was on my side that day! I wouldn't buy from them EVER.

Reason of review: people representing your company.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Property.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Chipped tiles in the pool, It was a scam.

Comments